Best Hotel in Mumbai near Airport
- 401 contemporary guest rooms and suites with a scenic view of our swimming pool and International T2 terminal
- Malaysian teak floors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connection
- Regency Club Lounge (Club rooms and Suites)
- Express check-in
- Personalised sightseeing tours organized
- Babysitting on request
- Electronic safe in guest room.
- Valet parking
- Japanese speaking staff to assist with any necessities during your stay
- Foreign exchange
- International cuisine with seasonal menus
- All day multi cuisine restaurant - Glasshouse
- Authentic Italian flavours at STAX
- The Bar – selection of fine wines, malts and cocktails
- The Bakery – for a quick meeting, tea/coffee, desserts or savouries
- 24 hours in room dining
- Club Prana Spa with 5 serene treatment rooms including 1couple treatment room
- Outdoor free form swimming pool
- 24 hours state-of-the-art Fitness Centre with modern equipment
- Jacuzzi, Steam / Sauna
- Air conditioned glass backed squash court with a wooden sprung floor.
- More than 1000 square meters of space dedicated to the hotels banquet and conference offerings with 620-sq-meters pillar less ballroom.
- Daily selection of english newspapers and magazines
- Daily turn down service
- Approved for safety and security facilities by consulates and airlines
Book your Mumbai business travel accommodation at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, where every need of yours has been anticipated. Hyatt Regency's state-of-the-art features have helped us to emerge as a leading business hotel in Mumbai.
Our 24-hour Business Centre extends a vital communication link for the corporate traveler. Take advantage of a confidential satellite office with full secretarial support, word processing, telefax, photocopying and information on local commerce, trade, banking and finance (available upon prior notice).
Translation services and business card printing can be pre-arranged at our Mumbai business hotel. Personal computers, cellular phones, modems, laptops and private workstations are available for hire. In addition, the Business Centre conference room comfortably accommodates meetings for up to eight persons.
Discover first-class service that has made Hyatt Regency Mumbai the premier choice of luxury hotels in Mumbai, India. This acclaimed luxury hotel has long catered to a loyal clientele of discerning international executive travelers.
Delight in the undivided attention of our experienced staff. Savour fabulous cuisine and impeccable service in our restaurants, bar and bakery. Visit our Club Prana Spa and Fitness Centre for a 5-star pampering treatment. Allow our 24-hour Hyatt Concierge to detail every moment of your stay by arranging for restaurant reservations, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, and more.
For corporate visitors, our luxury hotel offers exceptionally appointed accommodation and impressive conference facilities, along with professional event planning and catering. A full-service Business Centre is also available to administer to last-minute emergencies.
Map & Directions
Distances To / From the Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel
- International airport - 1 kms / 0.6 miles, 5 minutes by car
- Domestic airport - 5 kms / 3 miles, 15 minutes by car
- Distance from city centre - 25 kms / 16 miles, 45 minutes by car
- Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon East - 5.58 kms/ 3.4 miles,15 mins by car
- Business Hub of Andheri (MIDC, Seepz) – 6.9 kms/ 4.2 miles, 15 mins by car
- Business Hub of BKC - 10.23 kms/ 6.35 miles, 20 mins by car
- Shopping / entertainment (Andheri West) -5.92 Kms/ 3.67 Miles by car
- Shopping / entertainment (Bandra) - 12 km / 7 miles, 25 minutes by car
Our hotel in Mumbai offers chauffeured cars, prepaid taxis for airport and hotel transfers. Fares fixed by the Road Transport Authority (RTO) allows for haggle free commute. Visitors to the city are recommended not to exceed the fixed 'luggage included' charges. A taxi counter is available inside both the airport arrival lounges. Taxis are authorized to carry up to four passengers.
At Hyatt Regency 5 Star Luxury hotel in Mumbai - A wide range of in-house facilities are available for business, entertainment, health and relaxation. These include the 24-hour Business Centre, an exclusive Spa and Fitness Centre with an air-conditioned squash court and an outdoor, floodlit tennis court. Spa and related facilities include steam rooms, sauna, hydrotherapy massage, beauty treatments and an open juice bar and lounge.
The Concierge provides a host of services to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay of visitors at our luxury hotel in mumbai.
Concierge services include:
- Air ticket confirmation
- Restaurant reservations
- Travel arrangements
- Sightseeing tours
- Limousine hire
- Courier service
- Photo processing
- Personalized business cards
Additional Services and Facilities
- Assistant Manager on duty 24 hours
- Laundry and valet
- Doctor on call
- Currency exchange (surcharges apply)
Within minutes from the international and domestic airport and close proximity to the railway stations Hyatt Regency Mumbai is ideally situated for any mode of travel. Anticipating the needs and requirements of discerning travelers, the travel desk set up at the hotel’s lobby provides services for hassle free travel requirements. It is a one stop shop for ticketing services that will include flight reconfirmations, endorsements, cancellations, issue and validation of tickets for travel by air or rail. An option for those in need of reliable travel advice.
Open daily from 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Weekends are all about relaxing and what better way to do it than indulging in an exquisite and leisurely Sunday Brunch making your Sundays the perfect family time at Glasshouse.
Time: 12:30PM – 3:30PM
Celebrate Long Weekends In Style
Looking for the perfect getaway in Mumbai for all the long weekends in 2016? Enjoy free nights at Hyatt Regency Mumbai!
Gateway Packages at Hyatt Regency Mumbai
A quick business trip in the city, or a short transit need, Hyatt Regency Mumbai offers special Gateway Packages for all your needs.
The Bar presents an exhaustive beverage menu from all over the world.
Book Now or call +91 22 6696 1234